Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day three: My First Love

You know, I honestly dont know what my first love was, i could go into my first boyfriend who got given head by a 13 year old during our relationship (he was 17 at the time) or i could cop out and say something really really abstract, so thats what im going to do :D. my first love was makeup, i remember being a very small boy and having my older brothers and sister print of Barbie photos so i could color in her makeup all prettyful (surprisingly i actually did coordinating colors, fashionista toddler), i actually declared that i wanted to be a makeup artist after doing my sisters makeup when i was like 6, little did i know, here i am so many hears later gearing up to go into the big wide world of cosmetics. haha this is long enough i think, and i just got done weed whacking and had one hell of a day so im gonna call it good.

Glitter and Kisses Bitches,
-Josh

1 comment:

  1. weed whacking could mean more that just that...but since I know you mean literally, it's all good. HAHA

    ReplyDelete